We given Monkeylord admin-power, because we trust her. She have the right to kick someone, if this one break rules. You can not join who punish you.
We have rules on our server, and if you break the rules you get punished. If you think you get punished for no reason, come here and make a complain in this section. Whining in shoutbox is not realy helpful!
Lizard mean, you kick for "not heal". This is not a reason for kick.
I dont know, if this true.
I just ask you for be careful to not admin-abuse.
If you have a demo of this caes, it will be helpful.
Posted Jun 25, 18
· Last edited Jun 25, 18by Swissy
It's a bit silly in my opinion to have to justify myself for something that didn't even happen (cause he left before I could kick him), but okay I will explain what happened. I hope after that we can let this go though.
I was dead at the tank at the second barrier in Goldrush, I was asking for a medic and I saw Lizard running over to me, making the movement that he was going to revive me, but as soon as he realized it was me, he just ran away without reviving me. This was clear as ice. I don't have a demo of this specific action, but the pics I took of the chat make it clear that he did it on purpose just because I didn't say sorry for a teamkill with a mine... Deliberately not reviving a teammate, especially during an important phase of the game, is definitely an example of 'intentional gameplay ruining'. I warned him not to do this again: the way he responds clearly shows that he did it on purpose and he even stated that he will only heal me if I say sorry for a teamkill. The way he talked is a sign of disrespect and after his sentence where he insulted me for "idiot" etc, I was going to kick him because this is against the rules. However, he disconnected before I had the chance to do it, and then came to the forum to play the victim who didn't do anything wrong.
Attached you can find the complete conversation. I hope everything is clear now.
Hm my intention was to not even register in this new website but seeing how people acting lately I am forced to make this statement:
- I took the decision to re-design the whole adminlevel system because there is only 1 GoC member at the moment who is active in server and cares for rules (Swissy). The other GoC members (blord, darkwing, radoghost, duts) are pretty much inactive and when they're online they usually 'pass' on enforcing rules unless it's strictly necessary (because, as I do, we have little time to play and then we don't want to spend our time seeing who insults who or who opens the door for enemy). I understand this, they support server in other ways (paying for it, for example).
- I tried to make GoC clan more open (trying to not have to pay for wear tag or so), but it's not viable because many people just want to join, play and when they get stressed or someone is making trouble they just leave and come back another time, resuming 'they don't want to take any responsibility'.
- So I redesigned the levelsystem to make it more kernwaffe-like: People who make ocasional donations, people who have been playing since server was opened in 2009, or just people I trust were chosen to have commands to take action when someone is causing trouble on server. First it was to ban cheaters, but since last modification I just let everyone with 'Admin - L1' and above do a full admin job "if they want". This is, if they want to keep the server in good condition and not just when there are cheaters online, they can use any commands they have (mute, kick, ban, disorient...) always being honest with others and using them with some logic.
Having tag or not doesn't matter much nowadays in server, except that when some with GoC tag is online they will always have last word on actions to be taken. So you must respect everyone doing their admin job, tag or not, and if you don't agree post a complaint in forums and if that admin is really doing a bad job we will send them to the GoC-jail and confine them with no levels for a while.
With that being clear, about what originated this post, my honest opinion:
1) Not being healed even if it's deliberated in a server with 10-14s respawn is not a big deal in my opinion as you just could resapwn and go back, so no reason to be kicked (i wouldn't even warn if it was the first time they do it, a lot of times i've seen phil, kyuubi, 4fun, ETPLAYERR, duts... go by in rambo mode not caring about reviving and they've never been kicked).
2) Being mad for a landmine tk? xD It's the only friendly fire enabled on server (besides fall by push), and if it happens in 99% of time it's not because of the player who planted the landmine but a vehicle, a door, or another player activating them without noticing.
3) Anyone who joins in a regular base on server knows that this was made a big deal because something happened between you two that made you hate eachother or something like that, because in any other case I'd see Monkeylord warning for kick to anyone passing by (maybe just getting a bit mad) and I've killed Lizard while he was on my team by stepping on enemy landmines and also friendly landmines and he's been a bit mad but never insulted. So best option for you two is ignore eachother
Hi there, First of all I totally agree with Leroy. Some players really care for server environment and thus they should possess these commands. It isn't a big deal actually as it seems unless Lizard takes this matter further lol =)
1) not reviving someone cause you are in "Rambo" mode is not a problem : it can be just a lame rambo attitude like a lot of players who are asses and don't care.... okor it can be a "positive" rambo action like : too much things at the same time to be focus on healing or also the moment action require you kill all the people first, then heal
But knowing someone is dead, going on his body, be about to revive him and then just leave, this is different and just a lame ass noob attitude @ stupid revenge motivation, as LER mention it in 3) ....
That bad behaviour wouldn't be a problem for one time, but it starts to be too much when it cames repetitively.... like insults, winnerjoing, etc etc.... (as you seems to do it regularly)
4) ye its a new point hereAs a kick example, i don't remember if it was you or Dany (those italians really... xD) but be sure i would use kick for bug using exploit, as the warns make ppl laugh apparently
Posted Jun 25, 18
· Last edited Jun 25, 18by LL_PhiL