player - Az?wh0le
close to 100% hits, most part headshots. I followed him like a spectator. Someone might say it's a skill. Strongly doubt.
is anyone watching cases like this at all? Is it possible to check the honesty of the game?
Thanks to let us know XPHAPE3. Clan or regular admins will have a look at him when they see him. It always helps to record a demo from the player by writing /autorecord and /stoprecord in the console(²). And post the file here.
Posted Sep 29, 18
· Last edited Oct 1, 18by Aimbrosia
Azwh0le it's old GOC Player (300K XP) of course that is not a proof that he isn't cheaterI have short demo. Can't recorded more because he left the game (i will not post here for now). I see nothing at the moment. I will try to make another demo next time.
Posted Oct 1, 18
· Last edited Oct 1, 18by Mr. Crash
Thanks for Demo. In this Demo i see no cheat. The picture below shows the bullet spread of Sten compared to Thompson and FG42. If you aim at the right place it's easy to have much headshots, high accuracy and high headshot-ratio.
The Sten is extremely accurate. If you're good with headshots, the Sten can be great for taking down enemies quickly, even at medium to far range.
We played Capuzzo, I was axis, there were a lot of bots.
Now for the explenation:
1) By being axis you can wait for allied soldiers to come to you
2) Bots have scripted paths so you can remember where they will be.
3) Everybody is the same height so you can align your crosshair directly to a headshot.
4) Player predictions are not hard, especially if you see someone double jumping around.
5) My accuracy was in the 40s.
6) When I play I aim for the head.
It wasn't Sten it was MP40. There were enough bots, but there were also 4-5 players in each team. I have no complaints about the number of killed bots. I am sure that during that game, the accuracy was not 40 or 50%. I have followed as a spectator and I can understand the difference between 40% and 90+%. I'm sorry, I didn't make the video capture. Therefore, I do not insist on claim. The topic has been exhausted.